Summer Cohort: June 7 - 28
In this course, participants will explore how power dynamics and identity manifest in various healthcare
settings and create environments that facilitate open conversations about diversity, equity, inclusion, and health disparities.
Each participant in this cohort will have the chance to:
- Build awareness of and explore their own positionality and consider how it influences their perspectives.
- Practice having difficult DEI conversations to gain confidence in applying an equity lens to their current role.
Strengthen their ability to productively facilitate clinical conversations around identity and race.
Who Should Attend:
Members of healthcare teams who are:
- In an administrative role that requires interaction with patients.
- In formal leadership roles.
- A member of a patient care team.